Saturday 7 January 2012

INTRODUCTION ABOUT MY BLOG

BLOG CREATER
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. My name is Nur Amirah binti Abdul Jamil. I am the fifth from six siblings in my family. I'm staying at No 134. Jalan SS5A/4, Kelana Jaya 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. I'm taking Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Politeknik Port Dickson. This blog was created because I have to do my first task for subject BC101 Computer Application. My lecturer is Mohamad Niza bin Abdul Gani.


PICTURE

 INTRODUCING
my mom and dad
my dad has already retired 
my mom working at GLOMAC BERHAD Company

my first brother
a graphic designer

my second brother
taking a part-time degree in international business in UITM
working at business department in SEGI Collegge and
a photographer at her own company JARIMANIS PICTURES

wedding's package call 0132544662 (Hadzrul)


my third brother
taking a Degree in Accountancy in UITM

my only sister
taking a Degree in science food at UMT

its me
taking a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at PPD

my liltle brother
taking form 2 at SMK Sri Permata

my titi

THAT'S ALL A SHORT STORIES ABOUT MY FAMILY




3 comments: